Applicants must have a Bachelors degree with a major in hospitality or tourism. Applicants should be able to demonstrate superior analytical skills, knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, and strong writing abilities. The position requires extensive traveling throughout Asia.
Please note: Thai Nationals only. If you cannot work in Thailand without sponsorship, please do not apply for this position.
- Bachelors degree in hotel management at a recognized hotel school or business school, finance/real estate major a plus.
- Front-line working experience in an international hotel or similar hospitality environment.
- Revenue management experience a plus.
The successful candidate will be trained and primarily responsible for the preparation of market research, feasibility studies and valuation reports for hotel, resort and serviced apartment properties. The preparation of reports typically includes:
- Property inspections
- Area interviews
- Review of property's financial statements and other relevant documents
- Use of Microsoft Excel models and in-house databases
- Report writing
- Developing graphics/maps and formatting
- Strong writing skills
- Support with day-to-day office operations.
- Bachelors degree with a major in hospitality/tourism and finance/real estate. Honors a plus.
- Strong English and Thai language skills, both written and spoken
- Vietnamese, Burmese, Khmer and Laotian a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong level of attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Well developed intrapersonal and communication skills
- Must have ability and passion to travel regularly for projects
- Sales experience
- Great time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Can be depended on by the team to meet deadline and goals (both internal and external)
- High personal, professional and ethical standards
- High level of motivation
- Self-starter, independent
- Willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Thirst for knowledge and experience
- Creative thinker and problem solver; looks for better ways of doing things
- Positive mental attitude
- At ease with numbers
Competitive remuneration package.