Be a specialist, not a generalist. In today’s competitive market environment, you have to be among the best in the industry, and HVS provides the opportunity for you to be trained and established your career as a specialist in the hotel real estate industry.
It’s an exciting journey for aspiring graduates and professionals, to experience the state-of-the-art financial and analytical tools developed by HVS, to deliver timely advice to our regional and international clients.
HVS is a leading international consultancy, valuation and investment services firm that focuses on hotel, resort, serviced apartment and mixed-used properties. With over 35 offices worldwide, its clients comprise mainly regional and international private and listed companies, financial institutions and real estate investment funds.
- Conduct market and economic feasibility studies and valuations of hotels, resorts, serviced residences, golf courses and mixed-use properties.
- Gather market intelligence and analyse data and trends for reports and publications.
- Involve in business development, client presentation and relationship management as required.
- Exercise the highest level of professionalism, integrity and responsibility in your work and interactions with clients / prospective clients.
- Other duties related to your job and position assigned by the management of the company.
- Degree from a reputable university in hospitality management, real estate or valuation.
- Passion for hotel valuation and/or consultancy as a professional career.
- Strong analytical, financial and report writing skills
- Ability to exercise high integrity, responsibility, time management and interpersonal relationships.
- At least 1-year working experience, ideally in Revenue Management or operations