Location: Bangalore, India
The primary aim is to lead a team that collectively works towards maximisation of budgeted revenues through completion of client assignments within the Consulting and Valuation practise, though on-schedule delivery of client assignments are other essential components of the job responsibility.
Role involves client management, business development, lead generation, development and implementation of internal operating procedures, supervision and team management.
Overall the Associate Director will work towards creating a working environment that:
- Ensures Revenue Focus
- Develops People
- Delivers Exceptional Customer Service
- Reflects Organisational & Brand Values
- Strives for Excellence
- Rewards Performance & Celebrates Success (through structured measurement of results)
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES -
- Be a part of the strategic advisory work for the clients. Ensure a clear sales strategy is in place to maximise targeted revenues;
- To lead the portfolio assignments and focus on mixed use projects
- To ensure all best practices are in order and all client assignments are executed and delivered using the various HVS tools.
- New Business Development and Client Management
- Identify leads / opportunities for business development
- Follow up on leads and generate new proposals
- Actively undertake networking activities by participation in forums/seminars
- Cross sell other services to the clients
- To manage the cordial relationship with all the customers & entities
- Cover new markets to tap unexplored areas for business expansion
- Execution of Consulting assignment
- Create and maintain industry/client contact, clarify client expectations and purpose of project;
- Travel to subject hotels and sites to gather information necessary for appraisal and consulting process;
- Interview competitive hotel operators, government officials, and other sources of primary and secondary information;
- Address queries related to an assignment completed by self or team;
- Carry out detailed analytical models;
- Present and draft reports to be sent to the client using HVS formats;
- Ensure qualitative report writing;
- Timely completion of assignments with defined timelines
- Drive and motivate team members towards execution and closure of consulting assignments while adhering to standard operating procedures
- Build rapport and trust amongst team members
- Nurture a spirit of teamwork and mentor & lead the team
- Undertake performance reviews for the team
- Contribution in Internal Processes
- Ensure end to end completion of project assignment on internal database (SPIDER)
- Strengthen Internal Database (SPIDER).
- Ensure adherence to company policies.
- Implement ideas to strengthen/ streamline existing processes.
- Author/Co author a pre assigned number of articles every year
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES –
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to manage people and situations and to build relationships
- Should have the ability to keep the bigger picture in mind while taking decisions
- Should have the ability to recognize and articulate long-term opportunities and benefits
- Should possess excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- Should exhibit leadership skills to lead and guide the team
- Should be quality and customer oriented
- Should be a self starter and be able to take the lead
DESIRED PROFILE –
- Degree from a reputed university in hospitality management, real estate or valuation
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in the same or similar work domain
- Strong analytical, financial and report writing skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Experience in working with advanced excel, powerpoint, microsoft word
- Should be able to deep dive in the hospitality business to identify trends in the industry and plan for opportunities and challenges