HVS Hodges Ward Elliott is a leading brokerage and investment advisory firm dedicated exclusively to providing hotel transaction-related services. In the last 30 years, we have advised on more than 40,000 properties worldwide, and since 2004, sold or financed over 600 hotels, totalling more than €14 billion in transactions.
The HVS Hodges Ward Elliott team has transacted over €1.1 billion of hotels in Europe alone over the past 24 months. For more information on the company, please visit www.hvshwe.com.
HVS Hodges Ward Elliott is seeking to appoint an Analyst within its dynamic transactions team, based in London.
We have a very flexible and dynamic working environment which seeks to maximize each person’s abilities and which offers unparalleled exposure in the European hotel investment industry with strong advancement opportunities. This individual will work hand-in-hand with the firm’s directors and associate team members.
More specifically, responsibilities will include:
- Market research;
- Financial analysis and modelling;
- Producing pitch documents;
- Writing information memorandums;
- Supporting the directors and coordinating transaction processes;
- Undertaking property tours across European markets
Increasing responsibility in the handling of transactions will be given as the candidate grows and demonstrates their capabilities.
Excellent presentation and communication skills are necessary, including the ability to communicate in a confident and credible manner. The candidate must be very flexible and dynamic in order to be successful in our fast paced, fluid, hard working environment. The candidate will reflect great maturity, work well with others, be detail oriented, and highly entrepreneurial.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Degree in hotel management, real estate or finance;
- A keen interest in the hotel investment market;
- Experience working in the hotel and/or real estate sectors preferred;
- Strong computer skills, especially in Excel;
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills;
- Preferably multi-lingual, but an excellent command of English is essential;
- Resourceful, highly motivated and outgoing;
- Shows potential to grow within the company
Base salary and benefits will be competitive.
Your application should include both CV and covering letter, addressed to Charles Human