Applicants must have a Bachelors degree in business, finance or real estate, with preference given to a major in hospitality or tourism or work experience in the industry. Applicants should be able to demonstrate superior analytical skills, knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, and strong numeracy and writing abilities.
Please note: applicants must be legally able to work in Canada. I.e. must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. If you cannot work in Canada without sponsorship, please do not apply for this position
• Bachelors degree in business, finance or real estate, preference given to a major in hospitality or tourism
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Solid analytical skills
• Strong English language skills, both written and spoken
• Strong numeracy skills
• Self motivated/self-starter
• Work environment is deadline oriented and high-energy
• Must have an ability to travel regularly for projects. Must have valid driver's license
• Second language skills would be considered an asset
The successful candidate will be trained and responsible for the preparation of feasibility studies, business plans and appraisal reports for hotel, motel and resort properties. The preparation of reports includes:
• Property inspections
• Area interviews
• Review of property's financial statements and other relevant documents
• Use of Microsoft Excel models and in-house databases
• Report Writing
• Use of Microsoft Word
• Developing graphics/maps and formatting
• Requires strong writing skills
The position requires extensive traveling throughout Canada.
Competitive remuneration package.