Bright, engaged, passionate and professional, our associates have a variety of
backgrounds including operations, finance, real estate, and asset management. We
prefer to hire individuals with at least two years of full-time work history and
who can demonstrate flexibility, focus, and self-motivation.
Our associates tell us they have a clear vision of want to accomplish
and are driven to learn the necessary skills to support their dreams, including
furthering their education and working toward the next step in their career
EDUCATION & BACKGROUND
We hire associates with a Bachelors &/or Masters in Hospitality Management, Finance,
Economics, or the equivalent.
We look for individuals with strong hotel operational, marketing, financial, or development
knowledge, with at least two years continuous experience in an international hotel
environment. Our associates must have excellent spoken and written English skills;
fluency in another language is a great benefit, but it is not mandatory. We look
for high level of numeracy, a passion for analysis, and a deep interest in global
and local hotel markets.
HVS CAREER PATH
The typical career path at HVS begins at Associate (sometimes called ‘Analyst’)
level, progressing to Project Manager within 12-18 months. Within three years, you
can achieve Senior Project Manager status; it’s at this level that our associates
usually identify in which markets or practices they would like to specialize.
SUCCESS AT HVS MEANS...
- Providing high-quality consulting services in a timely manner
- Achieving total client satisfaction while maintaining the highest level of integrity
- Personal achievement in publishing articles, participation in marketing and sales activities, and continuing personal development
- Assisting others within the HVS organization to achieve success
- A healthy, integrated work/life balance